- "Licensing in Other Languages: Contract Law and Dispute Resolution Systems in Civil Law Systems," presentation with assistance from Наталия Тренева (Natalia Treneva) and 黎红涛(Li Hongtao or Tony Li) to the Licensing Executives Society, Toronto Chapter, April 2, 2007.
- "Other People's Standards: Privacy in International E-Commerce," forthcoming in "The Secure Times: Newsletter of the Section of Antitrust Law's Privacy and Information Security Committee, Spring/Summer 2007.
- Paul Jones and Vicky Wilkes, "WELCOME, 歡迎, Добро пожаловать": Web Sites and E-Commerce in International Franchise Networks", 20th Annual International Bar Association/International Franchise Association Joint Seminar on Franchising, Washington D.C., May 13-14, 2003.
- "Please Add Me to Your Mail List", Insight: Fifth Annual Advertising and Marketing Law Conference, Toronto, (19 February 2003).
- "Branding and E-Commerce: Domain Names, Privacy and Other Legal Issues", Canadian Franchise Association 2001 Legal Symposium, Toronto, (20 November 2001).
- "Where Do You Sue in Cyberspace", Miller Thomson LLP Newsletter, (July 2001).
- "Privacy Law and Domain Names", Presentation to the E-Commerce Law Seminar, hosted by Miller Thomson LLP, Toronto (11 October 2000).
- "E-Commerce: Basic Protection", Miller Thomson LLP, Newsletter, (31 August 1999).