Paul Jones (Moderator), Professor Trudo Lemmens, David E. Schwartz, "Mankind's Inheritance Resources," seminar for the 中华人民共和国科学技术部 (PRC Ministry of Science and Technology) delegation at the Consulate General of the PRC, Toronto on December 7, 2009.
- "Other People's Standards: Privacy in International E-Commerce," forthcoming in "The Secure Times: Newsletter of the Section of Antitrust Law's Privacy and Information Security Committee, Spring/Summer 2007.
- Paul Jones, Wendy Gross and Terry McQuay, "Transferring Personal Information Outside of Canada: Cross-Border and International Issues," Ontario Bar Association Privacy Law Section, presentation, November 28, 2005.
- "Privacy Commissioner Has right to Review Privileged Documents: Blood Tribe Department of Health v. Privacy Commissioner of Canada," 2(8) Canadian Privacy Law Review 94, 2005.
- "B.C. reports on privacy and the USA Patriot Act," The Lawyers Weekly, (December 17, 2004) p. 15.
- "Introduction to Privacy and Franchising: Compliance and Risks for Various Franchise Systems," Canadian Franchise Association - Recruiting Franchisees and Encouraging Top Performance, presentation, November 18, 2004.
- Paul Jones and David W. Koch, "Privacy Issues that Affect Franchising," Exploring New Boundaries: 27th Annual Forum on Franchising, October 6-8, 2004, Vancouver (Chicago: American Bar Association Forum on Franchising, 2004).
- "Privacy Laws In Canada: Their Implications for Franchising and Marketing," Chapter 5 in Peter Snell and Larry Weinberg, Eds., Fundamentals of Franchising - Canada, (Chicago: American Bar Association Forum on Franchising, August 2004).
- "Permission-Based Marketing Under Canada's New Privacy Laws," 24(2) Franchise Law Journal 96 (Fall 2004).
- "Is Privacy Part of Your Service? - Privacy Issues for Franchisors", Canadian Franchise Association Annual Legal Forum, April 28, 2004.
- "Privacy: Another Y2K? Potential Compliance and Enforcement Issues," Ontario Bar Association Young Lawyer's Division presentation, January 22, 2004.
- "Between God and You: Canada's New Privacy Laws," (2003) 18(1) The Philanthropist 44.
- "Canada's New Privacy Laws" Presentation to the Agricultural Credit Sector representatives, Guelph, Ontario, July 8, 2003.
- "Commissioner says B.C., Alta., bills not "substantially similar"", Lawyers Weekly, (20 June 2003) p. 16.
- Paul Jones and Wendy Hulton, "Employees, Privacy and Surveillance: Canada's Privacy Laws" Workshop for Federated Press, Workplace Investigations, February 28, 2003.
- "Please Add Me to Your Mail List", Insight: Fifth Annual Advertising and Marketing Law Conference, Toronto, (19 February 2003).
- Paul Jones and Jasmine Sweatman, "Interactive Privacy Workshop for Charities" Miller Thomson LLP, February 5, 2003.
- "Privacy", Roundtable Presentation to the Annual Legal Issues Forum, hosted by ZwickerEvansLewis LLP and Miller Thomson LLP, Barrie, Ontario (3 October 2002).
- "9.079.1 - Privacy Legislation" and "9.202.1 Privacy and Personality Rights" in Jennifer E. Babe, Sale of A Business: 4th Edition (Toronto: Butterworths, October 2002).
- "Privacy Law will require new due diligence", Lawyers Weekly, (15 September 2002) p. 11.
- "Between God and You: Canada's New Privacy Laws", Presentation to Heritage Baptist College, Toronto, Ontario (24 May 2002).
- "Just What is your "Personal Information"? Has the Privacy Commissioner Struck the Right Balance in IMS Health?"Law Times, Vol. 12, No. 43 (10 December 2001) p. 7.
- "Branding and E-Commerce: Domain Names, Privacy and Other Legal Issues", Canadian Franchise Association 2001 Legal Symposium, Toronto, (20 November 2001).
- "Canada's New Privacy Laws: Implications for the Charitable and Health Sectors", Presentation to the Charities & Not-for-Profit and Health Seminar, hosted by Miller Thomson LLP, Toronto (1 November 2001).
- "Privacy of Information", Presented to the Canadian Fraternal Association, 110th Annual Meeting, Nottawasaga Inn, Alliston, Ontario (10 May 2001).
- "Between God and You: Canada's New Privacy Laws", Canadian Council of Christian Charities Bulletin, 2001.
- "The New Federal Privacy Legislation - Employer Obligations", Presentation to the Labour and Employment Law Seminar, hosted by Miller Thomson LLP, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (9 November 2000).
- "Privacy Law and Domain Names", Presentation to the E-Commerce Law Seminar, hosted by Miller Thomson LLP, Toronto (11 October 2000).
- "Privacy Law: A New Era", Presented to the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association 12th Annual Meeting, Halifax, Nova Scotia, August 21-22, 2000.