Bouchard, R.A. Cahoy, D., Domeij, B., Dutfield, G., Faunce, T., Hollis, A., Jones, P., Ali Khader, F., Lexchin, J., Nam, H., & Serrano, J.L. Global Pharmaceutical Linkage Regulations: A Consortium Framework.Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology. 12(2): 1-30. 2011.
Paul Jones (Moderator), Professor Trudo Lemmens, David E. Schwartz, "Mankind's Inheritance Resources," seminar for the 中华人民共和国科学技术部 (PRC Ministry of Science and Technology) delegation at the Consulate General of the PRC, Toronto on December 7, 2009.
Benjamin Fishburne, Yitai Hu, Paul Jones, and Edward Xu, “Protecting and Licensing Trademarks in China, Safeguarding Brands and Marks in a Global Market,”
Teleconference Program presented by Strafford Publications, Atlanta, Georgia, November 18, 2009.
- “Beating Swords into Ploughshares –Перековать Мечи на Орала: Outsourcing R&D to Former Defense Scientists in Russia,” presentation to the Toronto Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society, July 23, 2009.
- “Intellectual Property Protection in China: Best Practices -知识产权的保护在中国: 最佳做法,” presentation in Ontario Ministry of International Trade and Investment Automotive Virtual Trade Mission to China; Nanjing, Guangzhou, Windsor, and Toronto linked Audio Video Conference, May 13, 2009.
- “Intellectual Property Protection in China: Best Practices -知识产权的保护在中国: 最佳做法,” presentation to the Hong Kong Canada Business Association, Toronto, May 7, 2009.
- Discussant, panel on “Emerging Regulators: China Opens for Business,” in Regulating A World in Crisis, Graduate Law Students’ Annual Conference, Osgoode Hall Law School, May 1, 2009.
- “Trademarks: “Chengshi” and Confusion – What can be learned from Practice - 商标：诚实及商标相同 - 可以学到什么,” presentation to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Seminar on Implementation of China’s National IP Strategy, with visiting delegation from Beijing, Washington D.C., March 24, 2009.
- “Typo-Squatting in Two Alphabets: “LUXOIL” and “ЛУКОЙЛ” – A Competition Law Matter? ABA Russia/Eurasia Committee Newsletter, Spring 2009, p. 24.
- Paul Jones and Sean X. Zhang, “Protecting Your IP in China: Basic Steps and Recent Developments,” presentation to the Toronto Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society, December 11, 2008.
- “Intellectual Property Protection in China: Best Practices,” presentation to The Biotechnology Initiative’s Research to Revenue IV: Capturing Business Opportunities in Asia event, December 3, 2008, Mississauga, Ontario.
- George Chan (Beijing), Paul Jones, and Jacqueline Lui (Hong Kong), “Intellectual Property: the China Threat, Part II – Strategies for Policing and Enforcing IP Rights,” Teleconference Program presented by Strafford Publications, Atlanta, Georgia, August 19, 2008.
- George Chan (Beijing), Paul Jones, Michael Lin (Beijing) and Jacqueline Lui (Hong Kong), “Intellectual Property: the China Threat, Part I – Essential Preemptive Steps to Protect IP Rights” Teleconference Program presented by Strafford Publications, Atlanta, Georgia, August 12, 2008.
- “The IP/Antitrust Interface in China,” presentation at the Summer Quarterly Meeting of the Alliance for Grey Market and Counterfeit Abatement (AGMA), Toronto, July 16, 2008.
- “KSR and The Supreme Court: The Silence is Deafening,” forthcoming in the Antitrust Bulletin.
“China: Anti-Monopoly Law Adopted,” 7(2) Canadian International Lawyer 104 (December, 2007).
Ellen Syzmanski, U.S. Department of Commerce; Scott Bain, Software & Information Industry Association; Elizabeth Chien-Hale, Institute for Intellectual Property in Asia; Paul Jones and Bruce McDonald, “Rollershoe v. Chee Ting Shoe Trading Co. – A Case Study on Developing a Brand Protection Strategy in China,” Webinar presented by the United States Department of Commerce and the American Bar Association Section of International Law, November 13, 2007.
William Blumenthal (General Counsel, Federal Trade Commission); Stuart Chemtob (Special Counsel, International Trade, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division); Paul Jones and Jun Wei (Hogan & Hartson LLP, Beijing), “Understanding the New Antitrust Law in China: Implications for U.S. Companies and Investors
,” Teleconference Program presented by Strafford Publications, Atlanta, Georgia, October 25, 2007.
- “Intellectual Property Protection in China: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 知识产权在中国：善的， 恶的， 丑的" presentation to the Annual Meeting of the National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP), Las Vegas, July 16, 2007.
- Paul Jones and Karen Kitterman, “Protection of IP Rights in China: Part Two – Trademarks: Enforcement and Protection Strategies” Teleconference Program presented by Strafford Publications, Atlanta, Georgia, May 22, 2007.
- "Canadians should understand Chinese marks," The Lawyers Weekly (September 15, 2006) p.13.
- "Licensing in China: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly 技术合同在中国：善的， 恶的，丑的," presentation to the Licensing Executives Society, Toronto Chapter, April 27, 2006.
- “Upsetting the Balance in Intellectual Property Rights: A Comparison of the Competition Law Decision of the European Court of Justice in IMS Health and the Antitrust Decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in Verizon v. Trinko,” Kanadisch-Deutsche Juristenvereinigung 12 Jahreskongress, Banff, August 13-14, 2004.
- "Can parties agree to restrict Copyright Act’s fair dealing rights?" The Lawyers Weekly, September 26, 2003.
- "Arbitration of IP Rights Approved by Canada’s Supreme Court Will Aid International Franchising", International Bar Association Committee X News, September, 2003.
- "’Tis a tale full of sound and colour – signifying nothing?" Lawyers Weekly, (27 June 2003) p. 9.
- "SCC approves arbitration of intellectual property rights", Lawyers Weekly, (6 June 2003) p. 9.
- Paul Jones and Vicky Wilkes, "WELCOME, 歡迎, Добро пожаловать": Web Sites and E-Commerce in International Franchise Networks", 20th Annual International Bar Association/International Franchise Association Joint Seminar on Franchising, Washington D.C., May 13-14, 2003.
- "When is Patent Infringement a Competition Law Issue – And Why?", Miller Thomson LLP, Competition Law Newsletter, (October 2002).
- "Decision undermines protection of religious symbols", Lawyers Weekly, (21 June 2002) p. 13.
- "Let’s Talk Condo: Is your name protected", Miller Thomson LLP Newsletter, (31 October 2001).
- "Canada’s New IP Competition Guidelines: Implications for Cross Border Disputes", American Bar Association, Antitrust Section, Newsletter of the Corporate Counseling Committee, (Fall 2001).
- "IP Competition Guidelines Ignore Sham Litigation", Lawyers Weekly, (24 November 2000).
- "Trade-marks Win Extra Protection from Canadian Courts", IP Asia, (Hong Kong SAR - July/August 2000).
- "Sound, Meaning and Details, There’s more to the protection of Chinese-character trademarks than meets the eye", Marketing Magazine, (5 June 2000) p. 23.
- "Federal Court Decision Affords Greater Protection to Foreign Character Trademarks", Lawyers Weekly, (31 March 2000) p. 9.